Everyone reacts to stress and traumatic experiences differently. While some have reactions that can be seen as normal responses to life events, others may experience signs or symptoms of more serious conditions.
Mental health and substance misuse conditions can affect anyone; you are not alone
. The Military Health System has many resources available to help those who need it.
If you or someone you know needs support now, call or text 988 or chat at 988Lifeline.org
. 988 connects you with a trained crisis counselor who can help.
F. E. Warren AFB Mental Health Services
Our facility offers the following mental health services:
- Mental Health Clinic
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Command Consultations
- Psychological Testing
- Outreach Services
- Disaster Mental Health Services
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention & Treatment
- Substance Abuse Education
- Individual & Group Treatment
- Family Advocacy Program
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate
- Domestic & Child Abuse Interventions
- Marital & Family Counseling
- New Parent Support Program
Appointments can be scheduled by contacting the Mental Health clinic at 307-773-2998. Additional on-base resources for counseling and mental health support include:
- Chaplains: 307-773-3434
- Military Family Life Consultants: 307-275-2460
- Primary Care Behavioral Health: 307-773-3461
- True North Embedded Providers, Unit Specific
- Operational Support Team; Rotates Quarterly
What TRICARE Covers
TRICARE covers medically and psychologically necessary mental health and substance use care. This includes both inpatient and outpatient care.
Getting Mental Health Care
See a Complete List of Covered Services