Walk-In Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the 90th Medical Group’s Women’s Health Clinic.
The clinic is open every Wednesday, 1 - 3:30 p.m.
- IUD insertion/removal (ParaGard, Mirena, Kyleena and Skyla)
- Nexplanon insertion/removal
- Contraceptive rings (NuvaRing, Annovera)
- Birth control pills and patches
- Depo-Provera injection
- Emergency contraception (i.e., Plan B)
How it Works
Active duty service members, dependents/family members (16 years and older), and retirees are welcome to walk in on Wednesdays, 1 - 3:30 p.m., for birth control counseling, prescriptions, refills, and procedures listed above. A pregnancy test will be required if beginning or restarting birth control; one will be ordered during the visit. Patients wanting IUD or Nexplanon insertions will need to remain abstinent for at least two weeks before the walk-in appointment.
** First come, first serve until maximum capacity of six patients reached. Wait times will vary **